Filling the Need of affordable healthcare for north Georgia
Make a Donation
Our Partners & Sponsors
- Cleveland United Methodist Church (Women’s Group)
- Crosswalk Baptist Church
- Faith Lutheran Church
- First Baptist Church of Cleveland
- First Presbyterian Church of Cleveland, (Women’s Group)
- Georgia Mountain Unitarian Universalist Church
- Helen Presbyterian Church
- Nacoochee Presbyterian Church
- Nacoochee United Methodist Church
- St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church
Your Donations Make a HUGE Impact!
Community Helping Hands Clinic, Inc. would like to thank the foundations, community organizations, businesses, and the faith community whose generous support allows us to provide health care for uninsured White County residents! They recognize the important role Community Helping Hands Clinic, Inc. plays in our community and we encourage you to support their efforts to make our home a better place!
Your generous, tax-deductible contribution will help us give the gift of health to our community! We not only accept cash donations but also in kind donations (contributions of equipment, supplies, or other property).
Your support is much appreciate!
Board & Financial Disclosure
501(c)(3) Letter & Financial Statement
Community Helping Hands Clinic, Inc. is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your gifts to Community Helping Hands Clinic are tax deductible in the United States.
Donors who require a copy of our 501c3 letter may download it by clicking here: 501c3 Letter & Financial Information
Board of Directors & Notables
Community Helping Hands Clinic, Inc. is an independent non-profit organization, governed by a board of directors composed of community members. We are accountable and transparent to our community, our funders, and the people we serve.
- Jim Heirs, Honorary & Chairman Emeritus
- Terry Goodger, Chairman
- Cathy Villines, Vice Chairman
- Howard Miller, Treasurer
- Gale Elrod – Secretary
- Jane Miller, Board Member
- Bob Miller, Board Member
- Theodore Doll, Board Member
- Henrietta Sutton, Board Member
- Gene White, Executive Director
- Beverly Garner, Clinic Manager
- Gary Combs – Technical Director
Come Visit Us
Our location and mailing address is:
Community Helping Hands Clinic, Inc.
34-C Courthouse Square
Cleveland, GA 30528
Applicants must complete an application in person by scheduled appointment.
If you are coming from the south or north of White County, take US-129 to the town square and locate the clinic on the west side next to Lanier Therapy in Motion.
If you are coming from the east or west of White County, take US-115 to the town square and locate the clinic on the west side next to Lanier Therapy in Motion.
There are parking available in front of or behind the building. Handicapped access is located in the front of the building as designated.